Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decreased Work Hours

To all,

Just a quick question. Been in a chapter 13 for about 3 years, recently with all the hospital closing and buy outs. Decreased Overtime, Hiring Freezes and even regular time (Im employed Part time) are all commonplace nowadays. Will the trustee have a problem with me either dismissing/refiling for a 7 or converting to a 7 because I cant find enough hours to work? working extra just to make ends meet has been tirng in itself, but now that it is very hard to come by is another story. Will a Modification work for this predicament? I've checked all my documents and caanot see whether or not Im in a 100% plan or not. Thanks all.

You need to speak with your Chapter 13 attorney about this right away as you have decreased income to fund your plan. It would be a shame at this point so far into your plan to have to dismiss or convert but your attorney can guide you best on what to do.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

If I cannot afford to pay the mortgage ( current thus far, although always late) will I still be able to Modify my ch13 plan or convert to a 7 if I miss a few mortgage payments? Or should I stay current with mortgage and miss Trustee payments so as to start the conversion/modification process? Thanks

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X