Trustee holding payment to creditor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trustee holding payment to creditor

We are just about to the 4 year mark of our 5-yr Chapter 13.
    When checking 13datacenter, I noticed that this month and last, our trustee did not make the usual payment to one of our car payments.
    Does anyone know why this would occur? It appears we owe about $4000 left on the car. All of our payments to the trustee have been made on time.

The only thing you need to worry about, is that all your payments are on time to the Trustee. How and why the Trustee pays things at certain times and not at others, is still a mystery to all of us. I don't know how you have 4,000 left on a car with 1 year left to go, unless the Trustee has been paying $400/month or so.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

My June payment has yet to show on 13datacenter as applied to creditors too. It shows received, but not distributed. The history shows the distribution occurs around the 15th of each month give or take a day or two, yet June just sits there. Someone, whom I won't mention. did not put the correct BK # on our July check. Needless to say it was sent back for correction. This was not the first time my wife has done this!!!!

Hopefully all this gets updated shortly. There have been other postings here on the forum and many folks have said to not count on 13datacenter.
      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X