Close Pending - Discharged Paid Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close Pending - Discharged Paid Out

What does close pending- discharged paid out mean on my trustee website under my case.

It means that you have satisfied the terms of your Chapter 13 plan through the Trustee and that they are in the "audit" phase of the case. The Trustee also waits several weeks (as many as 8) to make sure all the checks that were sent out get cashed. Then they'll complete the audit and prepare for closing your case. If you filed with an attorney make sure you check with them to ensure that you are complying with local rules (and general rules) on closing out a Chapter 13. One of the "global" general rules is an affidavit that you have paid all your domestic support orders (DSOs) or that they are at least up to date.

If you are under a Wage Deduction Order, make sure your attorney deals with it, unless your Trustee is known to Motion to Vacate the Wage Deduction Order! Don't do like I did and have deductions taken out 2 months after my case ended (was converted).

Congratulations on getting to the end!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

13 Question

What doe discharged paid out on our trustees website mean.

Comment

I merged these threads because this question has already been answered. (Please do not start new threads asking the same question.)
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X