Discharged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! I just checked pacer and OMG!!! There was my discharge issued today!!!!

I have tears of freaking joy in my eyes! Thank you lord jesus for getting me through to the end of this being over and done.

This is so unreal because I didn't expect it for months. My trustee sent a letter a few weeks ago stating that it would be 20 weeks before I received the discharge, but it's only been 3 or 4 weeks.

I filed 3/26/07 and was discharged 11/5/12. Thank you all for the support because I truly would have been in a loony bin without you.
    Chp 13: Filed 3/26/2007

11/5/2012 - 68 Months and finally free!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We have a CHAPTER 13 Discharge Party!!! Enjoy your New Start. Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats flowerchild!

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
        CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We have a CHAPTER 13 Discharge Party!!! Enjoy your New Start. Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

ROFLMAO!!! Yea that is definitely me right now. Thanks!

Comment

Congratulations, Flowerchild!!! I am so happy for you. We all are! Well done! You know, I think when we finally get there, I may just get a hamster or two! I'm starting to really love the little cuties.
          Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
          Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

Congrats!!! What a great accomplishment!

Comment

that's AWESOME!!!!!! Don't know you of course - but i'm very happy for you! October 1, 2012 marked 5 years - so i'm just sitting around waiting! If you don't mind my asking - where specifically on the pacer website did you see that you were discharged? I don't want to spend money going to too many of the pages on their website. Thanks and again...CONGRATS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by arlington View Post
                that's AWESOME!!!!!! Don't know you of course - but i'm very happy for you! October 1, 2012 marked 5 years - so i'm just sitting around waiting! If you don't mind my asking - where specifically on the pacer website did you see that you were discharged? I don't want to spend money going to too many of the pages on their website. Thanks and again...CONGRATS!!!
                Hi Arlington. When you login to pacer, just click "Status". Up at the top of the page, you will see a bunch of different dates like date filed, date of last filing, etc. Well just below those dates is an item that says "Debtor Discharge" and when you see a date pop up next to that then you will be discharged . Mine of course was blank for the last 68 months and thank goodness it showed up today.

As for Pacer, I think in all of these years I have only been charged once for like around 7 or 8 dollars, and I checked it at least once per month I believe. However these last couple of weeks I have been on it quite frequently, like maybe 3 or 4 times a week watching all of the filings that were taking place so I might get a final bill of a little something.

Are you close to discharge?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBajan View Post
                  Congratulations, Flowerchild!!! I am so happy for you. We all are! Well done! You know, I think when we finally get there, I may just get a hamster or two! I'm starting to really love the little cuties.
                  Oh Bajan, you are a Michigander as well? So I am. I see you got lucky with less than 2 months reaching confirmation from your filing date. It took them 6 months from my filing date to finally confirm me. It seems as if I was the poster child for some new precedent they were trying to set for car leases so I had to wait it out for the clock to start ticking on my 5 year plan .

Now as for those cuties, as many times as I have seen that link I have never clicked on it. Today was my day so I watched that video from beginning to end and even did a few of the dances....LOL

Comment

...freaking congratulations! Wow, what a long road for you, flowerchild. Celebrate! Yes, today is your day!
                    BK7 Filed 7/10/12 • 341 8/15/12 • Discharged 10/17/12 • Closed 5/6/13 Thanks to everyone here!

Comment

Great News

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same here for me folks; Indy4wins has been discharged as well, effective 11/4; Have a nice day everyone;

Comment

I have no idea. As I metioned our last day was Oct. 1 but they are still deducting from our paycheck. Looks like I'll be waiting a while.

Comment

Attagirl Flowerchild!!!

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

congratulations!!
                              Discharged 5/2015

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X