Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas!

Just thought I'd stop by to say hello and to wish my fellow 13'ers a Merry Christmas, despite any financial hardships you may be having. I know it's tough this time of year, but I hope you find some of the peace we're all after anyway. Chin up, moving forward
    4/29/2011 - Filed Chapter 13, have to pay a massive payment each month!
    6/16/2011 - 341 meeting
    7/21/2011 - Confirmed!

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Yes, indeed--in spite of the horrid news today.

Please keep everyone in your prayers, and I hope and pray that all of you and your families will have a very happy Christmas. Hug everyone a little extra tight tonight.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

It is so sad that such a tragedy which happened in Ct. puts everything in perspective. I am sitting here thinking how much money we have spent on Christmas in years past and it really doesn't mean a thing.

I am really looking forward to this Christmas, it has nothing to do with the material things. We will be seeing our children and grandchildren & they are presents that cannot be replaced.

Wishing all of you that celebrate a very Merry Christmas and a safe New Year & new beginnings. sammie
        Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Sammie View Post
          It is so sad that such a tragedy which happened in Ct. puts everything in perspective. I am sitting here thinking how much money we have spent on Christmas in years past and it really doesn't mean a thing.

I am really looking forward to this Christmas, it has nothing to do with the material things. We will be seeing our children and grandchildren & they are presents that cannot be replaced.

Wishing all of you that celebrate a very Merry Christmas and a safe New Year & new beginnings. sammie
          Right with you Sammie. I was getting a little depressed about not having as many gifts under the tree this year when this tragedy happened. It brought it back to perspective that we will be with our grandchildren and children and that is what matters in the end.

Pam

Comment

I hope everyone on this site has a wonderful christmas and start to the New Year. For me, this christmas is about peace of mind and being home for 11 days without collectors phoning and me knowing my monthly trustee payments have been made and i'm on the road to financial recovery. My stress is totally gone now, I know it's a process that takes time, but so far it's been painless and my good health (no sleepless nights, normal blood pressure) is so worth it.
            We're giving gifts to the very little ones but that's it. We adults have all agreed Christmas is about everyone's presence, not their presents. And we all know because of the Ct situation that spending time together is mote important than ever.
            Happy Holidays everyone!!!!
            Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
            Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Have a Merry Christmas and hug your children and grandchildren tight. Don't worry about what you can afford for gifts. That is not the reason for the season!
              Filed Chapter 13 - 7/10/07 - 5 year plan with 2 cars and 10% unsecured payback,
              Last Payment 7/12, DISCHARGED 11/26/12 CLOSED 12/18/12

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X