No announcement yet.

How long does it take to get confirmed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We filed the middle of Aug., first payment was due Sept. 1st, 341 meeting Sept. 12, Confirmed Oct. 23rd.

Karm I am sorry that you are feeling down, we are all here for you. Things will look up. sammie
    Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Newday1 View Post
      Jange, you don't have to answer this, but I am wondering how much did your payment go up based on the bonus amount?
      Newday I did compare the numbers at one point, but my lawyer adjusted a few things and now I don't remember the split. The trustee didn't like our cell phones either, and a few small things nothing major. Most of it was the bonus. I also had a small raise that was probably a bit also. But he didn't take the entire bonus and if I remember that year my bonus was lower than previous years. We also didn't get much of a tax return that year.
      My lawyer did a pretty good job of setting up our payment and I got some wiggle room in areas that were allowed, but I wasn't spending since at that point I didn't have any money. While I would have liked the old amount better, I can manage the increased amount.
      5 years is such a long time and so many things can and do change.
      Discharged 5/2015

Comment

.................................................. .......................Our confirmation took....... over 3 years
        .................................................. ...................................from the date we filed!
        Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

Thanks for the thoughts, its hard when nobody knows your in a chap 13, i was very upset this day, this is the only place that i could wine or cry I am so cheap i sweak.

Comment

I filed Ch. 13 October 5...Got my Confirmation on Dec. 20, 2012!

Comment

Mwr did you payment go up?
              Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Originally posted by keepsmiling View Post
                I think what the question really is, is ... does it count towards your 5 years?
                and the answer is ....

Unless you live in Michigan
                lol... that is so true! Lucky me!
                Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
                Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

Originally posted by dmc-2008 View Post
                  Mwr did you payment go up?
                  No, My plan is 100%. In my district unless the trustee finds something wrong at the 341Meeting of Creditors. It only takes about a month to get confirmation!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X