top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mailed in Last Plan Payment this morning-After Five years the end is almost here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mailed in Last Plan Payment this morning-After Five years the end is almost here!

The sunrise seemed a lighter brighter this morning and I had a bit more spring in my step. I wanted to give a big thanks to this board and the people that post here and shared their experiences. I could not have gone through this without the posts and advice.

I have to wait for the Trustee to send out the notice of plan completion. I've already taken the finacial management course and the certificate has been filed. I'm still waiting for my attorney to send me the Post Confirmation Domestic support and Tax return declaration document to sign.

Your hamster Victory dance is about to cue up. Let us know. That is an accomplishment. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Congratulations...i am always so happy when someone reaches the end of a Chapter 13 (especially since I'm in on one)..it's encouragement! Enjoy your new freedom!
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Congratulations... on completing your journey. sammie
        Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

Comment

I'm gonna echo everyone else here and say congrats! I'm thrilled to hear it and thank you for sharing!
          Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
          Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

Congrats!!! Hope to join you soon!
            Filed CH 13 September 17, 2007
            Plan Modified July 8, 2009 from $1100/month to $400/month due to change in income, finally discharged in July of 2013!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats
                Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Such a wonderful feeling!! Congrats!!!!!
                      Filed Chapter 13 - 7/10/07 - 5 year plan with 2 cars and 10% unsecured payback,
                      Last Payment 7/12, DISCHARGED 11/26/12 CLOSED 12/18/12

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X