I have a question about chapter 13 discharge papers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question about chapter 13 discharge papers

Hello everyone! I just read on pacer that i was granted my chapter 13 discharge. How long does it take before i will have the discharge papers? I was wanting to know if there is something extra that the trustee has to do before i get discharge papers. At this point of being granted discharge at discharge hearing will i need to do something else or does my lawyer has to do something. My lawyer has not contacted me to tell me anything and i am getting nervious that some other shoe will drop and i will not get discharge. I have been in chapter 13 for 5 years and it was a struggle trying to maintain and live when my job kept cutting hours

If Pacer says you were granted discharge, then you were granted a discharge.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

You should be able to download a copy of your discharge order from Pacer. It is possible it will take a day or two for it to be available.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Thank you ladyinthe red. I feel better knowing that. I will just have to wait alittle longer bur i will check pacer and see if i can down load the discharge.

Comment

Congratulations!!!! What a freeing feeling!!!
        Filed Chapter 13 - 7/10/07 - 5 year plan with 2 cars and 10% unsecured payback,
        Last Payment 7/12, DISCHARGED 11/26/12 CLOSED 12/18/12

Comment

Congrats! Have a great weekend!

Comment

Look as the hamsters gonna do a lot of dancing this weekend

Congrats

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X