Over maybe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over maybe.

Checked NDC data and it says complete, and date closed on 2/14/2013. I hope it's over, we are 3.5 months from 60 months and a 79% base which has been met. As of today Pacer is showing no recent activity.

Fingers crossed!
    Filed Chapter 13 - 10/05/10
    341 Scheduled - 11/10/10

Comment

I am amazed that people are being allowed to finish earlier than 60 months when they are over median and not paying 100% to unsecures. Is this really happening?

Comment

Most people are very close to the end. In this case, the poster is 3.5 months from the end of the 60 months. Some Trustees will complete a case if the plan base is met AND it has been at least 36 months. Personally, being complete at 56 months out 60 months, still would feel like 60 months to me.

lockedout, congratulations on meeting your plan base and here's to a smooth discharge.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I hope it's over. We paid in over 72,000 just to unsecured. I am in shock that this is happening, but happy.

Comment

Fingers crossed for you, congratulations! sammie
            Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

Comment

That's what mine says too and we are in month 40 of a 36 month plan, (Michigan sucks for bankruptcy's). I got the letter saying no more payments are needed and our balance is zero. Even got a refund check from the trustee. So hoping this is done, man it was a hard three years!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X