D-o-n-e!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D-o-n-e!!

Just printed out my discharge from PACER a few minutes ago. I can't believe it's finally over.

I want to thank everyone on here for all their help and advice. I would've been scared out of my mind to enter a Bankruptcy without seeing how many others are in the same boat as I was.
    Filed 11/24/09, Riding Through Mortgage
    341 on 1/11/10 (easy), Confirmed 4/26/10
    $150 for 36 months (22 of 36 made)

congrats! glad your journey is over.. My five year/sixty month "journey" is almost over- received confirmation from Trustee that my plan is complete and my attorney has mailed me the Post Confirmation domestic support & tax return declaration to sign and mail back..

Comment

8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Dancing shoes coming out of the closet right now!!! Get down with the hammies

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Good work! So happy for you! Cant wait!
            Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Dancing with you

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We have a Discharge!!! Very well done! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

(Sorry about the ad. Something new to YouTube.)
                "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X