Signed Discharge Papers Today!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signed Discharge Papers Today!!

My wife and I signed our motion to discharge today that was prepared by our attorney!! This is very exciting and nerve racking at the same time. Can anyone tell me if there would be a reason for a creditor to object to our discharge? I just want the next several weeks to go by with no hiccups. This has been a long 5 yrs and I am glad it is almost over. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't doing the happy dance after I sent the motion to discharge back to my attorney.

Hi goblin...i'm too new to answer that question; but I don't believe so. I would be doing the happy dance too! Congratulations to you and your wife and enjoy your new freedom!!!
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Congratulations on signing your Discharge papers. When you get the official word from the judge, your hamster troupe will be waiting!
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats! I sign my discharge papers in 2 weeks and I can't wait! I am going to be dancing like no one is watching lol!

Comment

Originally posted by angel7821 View Post
            Congrats! I sign my discharge papers in 2 weeks and I can't wait! I am going to be dancing like no one is watching lol!
            Haha...It felt great. I fully understand anything can go wrong, but it's still a huge step and a big weight off my shoulders. Next step? Wait until the middle of April...should be no problem AT all.

Comment

Congratulations. We are also close to completing and know how nice it feels.
              Filed Ch 13 12/28/08, 341 Held Feb 09
              CONFIRMED 1/21/10
              DISCHARGED 4/10/13

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X