Discharged!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!

I just checked Pacer and se that I was given a standard discharge on Feb 20th! I had a secured loan with the credit union so they have the title to my truck. Any ideas as to why they haven't sent it yet? Is there a time frame after the discharge that thing take place?
    thanks!!
    Filed CH13 November 2008
    341 with confirmation recommendation Jan 7/09 100% payback to secured and 10% to unsecured.Plan completed and discharge 02/20/13

Originally posted by Andyman View Post
    I just checked Pacer and se that I was given a standard discharge on Feb 20th! I had a secured loan with the credit union so they have the title to my truck. Any ideas as to why they haven't sent it yet? Is there a time frame after the discharge that thing take place?
    thanks!!
    Congratulations! A Chapter 13 Discharge is a very special accomplishment and I congratulate you, once again, for making it this far.

The credit union (CU) can be a sticky issue! Did you have any other unsecured loans at that CU? I don't know if you're heard about cross-collateralization, but it could be an issue. You could call the CU and ask them where the Title is. It may give you some insight into what "they" are thinking.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congrats to you Andyman!! Enjoy your Fresh Start - you deserve it!!
      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Great News

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations!!!!

Comment

Congrats! Woo whoo!
              Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
                Congratulations! A Chapter 13 Discharge is a very special accomplishment and I congratulate you, once again, for making it this far.

The credit union (CU) can be a sticky issue! Did you have any other unsecured loans at that CU? I don't know if you're heard about cross-collateralization, but it could be an issue. You could call the CU and ask them where the Title is. It may give you some insight into what "they" are thinking.
                I talked to the CU the other day and they said the title had been mailed out last June when the received the final payment from the trustee. It had gone to an old address and was returned. They are sending it today. I am now totally out of debt!!
                Filed CH13 November 2008
                341 with confirmation recommendation Jan 7/09 100% payback to secured and 10% to unsecured.Plan completed and discharge 02/20/13

Comment

Great news Andyman, congratulations!!

Comment

Hooray!!

Comment

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!1

11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We have another CH13 Discharge Party going into the weekend! Well done, and congrats on getting your car title. Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congratulations to another ex-Ch 13 debtor.
                          Filed Ch 13 12/28/08, 341 Held Feb 09
                          CONFIRMED 1/21/10
                          DISCHARGED 4/10/13

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X