341 Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Meeting

341 meeting set for May 1st very NERVOUS has anyone had creditors show up at the meeting??

None showed up at mine. Read posts in the 341 meeting forum and you will see it is rare for a creditor to show up. Usually, the ones that show up are small local banks or individual creditors.

Most people who post about being nervous about their 341 come back afterwards to say they worried for nothing.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Listen to Lady in Red she is right

Comment

I had one show up at mine Wednesday, but I pretty much expected it. He had some questions about the reaffirmation of my home and was more nervous than I was. My lawyer spoke for me and it was all good! Out of all the people I sat with while waiting (probably 25ish), I had the only creditor there. CC don't show up at all. Good luck with yours, it'll be a piece of cake!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyInTheRed View Post
          Most people who post about being nervous about their 341 come back afterwards to say they worried for nothing.
          I second that! I had no reason to believe a creditor would show up, and I was still extremely nervous. But my 341 was so uneventfully boring, which is exactly how they should go. The trustee asked the standard questions and in five minutes it was over. Then the sixty days until the discharge was a cake walk.
          Filed Chapter 7: March 19, 2012
          Discharged! June 28, 2012
          CLOSED!!! August 8, 2012

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X