Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost 2 years in

Chugging along....

Nothing very exciting to report. Lien strip seems to be working. We have a little in savings. Not much, plunk a little in now and then. I can keep the cars going hopefully, knock on wood. Time is going by fast though. Just keep putting one foot down in front of the other. Played the power ball this weekend, wasted 5 dollars. No one's sick, or sick of each other thank goodness. Work seems quiet and steady. I guess we just hang in there and keep plugging. Maybe we'll make it.

Good luck people.

Cheers,

Wobbly

Thx wobbly! Thx for sharing! Nice to have company!
    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Glad to hear things are chugging along! You're 2 years in and we've got 2 years left out of our 5; some days it seems like yesterday we filed and others...time seems to have flown by. Just wish it would fly a bit quicker ;)

Comment

Hey wobbly, seems you are growing steadier by the minute
        Always good to hear encouraging stories.
        Best of luck and keep up the good work!

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

I'm 7 months in, and couldn't be happier. 53 months left! Congrats on hitting the 2 year point.

Comment

Hi wobbly,

Thanks for your note..it's very encouraging for those of us who are at the beginning to know that there is light ahead. My plan is going very well to..totally uneventful and easy to live with. I'm glad you're doing well.
            Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
            Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

About 6 months to go here. Ours had been set up for success. After reading about some of the horror stories I am glad we had a great atty and a hands off trustee. We have been able to save and had the funds available when the need arose. Went in with original vehicles (03 Honda CR-V, 98 Mirage, and 94 PU) and all have made it, so far. Regular maintenance has really paid off in aiding with their longevity. Hopefully, the final months will pass uneventfully and we can start 2014 with a clean slate.
              Filed 11/10/08

Discharged 2/18/14

Comment

You all are doing GREAT! I look forward to being able to throw some dancing parities in the future!
                "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Update....

10 Months to go now. Pretty much the same deal and things seem to even out. I got a raise, but the mortgage jokers increased the escrow and our electric went up to cancel it out. We get a stash going in savings but something comes along that takes a chunk out of it.

Hang in there. Time passes no matter what you do with it.

Cheers,

Still Wobbly

Comment

10 months! Your almost there!!' Woo woo!
                    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Thanks for your update Wobbly..what a positive inspiration for us all. I can't believe I only have 17 months to go...it feels good.
                      I look forward to reading your celebration post in the near future.
                      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
                      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Very nice update.

I only have 11 months to go on a 60 month. Can't wait until it is over..
                        Final Payment 7/2016

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X