Big Thank U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Thank U

Thanks to everyone in this forum. Though, I found this forum a few months after filing. This site is an awesome forum.
    Everything that I think of asking was answered and my 5yrs went without a glitch. I have been frozen in time since discharged 2months ago.
    I have begin to get my rebuilding slowly back in order.
    I vow to never ever misuse credit or get in debt again.
    Once again, thanks to all in this forum.

I take it then that you have been DISCHARGED????? If so, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Please consider sticking around and helping those who are coming after you.

Thanks! And meanwhile:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I am in a five year and so happy to see a successful one for you!!! Congrats!
      Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Oh yes! I have been discharged 2 months ago. Vultures(creditors) are looking for my business. I am staying away from credit for at least 6mons.
          The only thing I bought is a new car.

Comment

Congratulations..it's wonderful to read when you've reached the end and have learned from the experience.I'm so very happy for you!
            Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
            Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Originally posted by sophieanne View Post
              Congratulations..it's wonderful to read when you've reached the end and have learned from the experience.I'm so very happy for you!
              Seconded. Grats for your accomplishment. 'Hub
              If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing
                Filed Chapter 13 - 3/1/2010 341 Meeting - 3/30/2010 Confirmation Meeting - 4/28/2010
                Confirmed - 5/14/2010 Closed - 8/16/2013
                Discharged - 9/18/2013

Comment

Congrats to your new education from the financial school of hard knocks.

Cheers
                  11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X