Discharged!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!!!!!

Well after 4 1/2 years, we finally got our discharge yesterday!!!!!! I thought we would never make it, but we did it. It's amazing how the saying " you never know how strong you are until strong is your only option" rings so true in the Chapter 13 process! Want to thank everyone who has helped answer questions, listen to me vent, cry, scream and over come!

I wish you that are still in the very best, just hang in there, you'll make it!

We also found a great rental house!! We move tomorrow! I could not be more thrilled!

Have an awesome day!

Dumb (no more
    Filed August 09, all payments made as of July 12th, 2013.....Waiting on final audit and discharge!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We have a Chapter 13 Discharge Party!!! And you are settling into a New Home for a truly New Start! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congratulations...it's so encouraging when someone completes their Chapter 13 plan!!! Celebrate and enjoy your new freedom!
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Dancing with ya

Comment

Congratulations!! Enjoy your new home!

Comment

I love happy news!!

Comment

I am so happy for you!!! Woo hoo! Congrats!!!!
                Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

YESSSSSS!!! Congrats on the completion and finding a home. Now you can start planning your dreams out again.

Another completed 13 for the record books.
                  11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Congrats!!! Looking forward to making my discharged post

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X