Looks like I finished CH13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I finished CH13

Took the final test and made the last payment......... but why do I have to still drink Kool Aid?
    Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

I don't know about koolaid, but congrats! What was the hardest part?
    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Congrats BigJohn. Good to hear. Just add a little vodka to the kool aid and celebrate a bit.
      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Congratulations!
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Originally posted by dmc-2008 View Post
          I don't know about koolaid, but congrats! What was the hardest part?
          I would say the hardest part was staying alive...... especially after I got hit by a truck while walking on the sidewalk.

Just before the accident, I had the top and bottom of one of my shoulder joints replaced and was able to use the shoulder pretty well.

After the accident I can hardly use that shoulder and have problems with th other shoulder.
          Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

Originally posted by spidge View Post
            Congrats BigJohn. Good to hear. Just add a little vodka to the kool aid and celebrate a bit.
            Sounds good...... but I can't do that unfortunately
            Years ago I got hurt when four nice gentlemen surrounded me and then pulled out their respective machetes while at the same time demanded my money.

Needless to say as a result of that experience..... I was in a lot of pain.

To make matters worse, that during the time periods when my doctor decided not to prescribe pain medication I had to resort to anti-inflammantories for relief.
            The Anti-inflammatories took out my kidneys (stage 3 kidney disease) hence no alchol for me.

So.... I am stuck with the Kool-Aid. I like the sugar free orange Kool-Aid and sweeten it with spleenda.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You certainly have been through the ringer, or as my Mother would say: "pulled through the knothole backwards!! Here's a little something for you:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn View Post
                    Sounds good...... but I can't do that unfortunately
                    Years ago I got hurt when four nice gentlemen surrounded me and then pulled out their respective machetes while at the same time demanded my money.

Needless to say as a result of that experience..... I was in a lot of pain.

To make matters worse, that during the time periods when my doctor decided not to prescribe pain medication I had to resort to anti-inflammantories for relief.
                    The Anti-inflammatories took out my kidneys (stage 3 kidney disease) hence no alchol for me.

So.... I am stuck with the Kool-Aid. I like the sugar free orange Kool-Aid and sweeten it with spleenda.
                    Thanks for sharing the tidbit about the anti-inflammatories as I have been on them for 4 months now for a pinched nerve in my neck. Although the company is allowing me to work limited duty beyond the norm, I am loosing out on 2+ hours of overtime per day. Makes keeping things current very tough. Another good reason to get'r done, and get back to work.

Hope you recover from all the pain. I did not like the part when the doctor said that I may only be able to obtain a baseline of tolerable pain for the rest of my life. I would rather go through surgery to avoid that.
                    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Congrats Big John on completing your plan!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X