top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yay! I got my second job!!! I'm in chapter 13 (In response to a post Diesel started)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! I got my second job!!! I'm in chapter 13 (In response to a post Diesel started)

Hi ...Diesel and I had both applied for jobs at the same time (per info in a post he started) and were going through the waiting period of the background check. I'm happy to say I officially got the job today and start next week. I'm very happy. I was really scared the active 13 might disqualify me (even though it's not supposed to). I'm going to use the money to pay the trustee a little faster. This is so nice, the job pays more than my first job. My attorney told me as long as I'm in a 100% plan I don't have to report the income to the trustee. I'm so happy!
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Congratulations!! You GO, Girl!

While you are paying a little extra to your trustee, don't forget to pay a little to yourself and build up an emergency fund, and a savings fund!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Sophieanne, congratulations!! It's so great to hear folks getting jobs again, instead of reading about layoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
        Congratulations!! You GO, Girl!

While you are paying a little extra to your trustee, don't forget to pay a little to yourself and build up an emergency fund, and a savings fund!
        That is absolutely a big part of the plan also. Thank you for your note.
        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Originally posted by Pjmax View Post
          Sophieanne, congratulations!! It's so great to hear folks getting jobs again, instead of reading about layoffs.
          Thank you Pjmax..I couldn't agree more. There's a couple of us now, so that is a very positive thing!
          Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

awesome & congrats!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X