Post deleted. Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post deleted. Why?

I just posted a response in the "Discharge" section and it was deleted. Why? I am a new member, am I being rejected or something?
    Chapter 7 discharged 11/2005
    Chapter 13 plan payments complete, motion for Discharge entered 11/19/13

Oops. Nevermind. I guess it wasn't deleted. It disappeared for awhile, then came back. Weird!!!
    Chapter 7 discharged 11/2005
    Chapter 13 plan payments complete, motion for Discharge entered 11/19/13

Comment

I am glad that you sorted that out!
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Hi MO, welcome to the forum.

The only time a post is deleted is if the violates the rules for posting on the Forum. Here is a link to the rules if you have not had a chance to go through them:

Most often, a newbie will post the same question in more than one of the Boards available here to post in. Having more than one question (thread) for posters to try and follow is very confusing and we either merge the multiple threads, and/or delete the extraneous one(s).

Also, should a poster use any kind of profanity or derogatory term, especially toward another poster--or otherwise break the rules--that post or thread will be removed, and the offending poster banned.
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X