This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by disabledbut View Post
    When you have spent $100,000 of your 401K money, have been in a 4 year divorce, were paralyzed during the divorce, that your wife started an affair while you were in a 3 month rehab hospital stay to learn how to live with paralysis and then she making $180,000/yr. pulls a Chp. 13 to avoid atty fee's and alimony, when you have all that and MORE like her psychopathic boyfriend stalking, harassing and defaming you, when all that happens to you, then you can tell me to calm down.

Maybe I just continue the lawsuit and play dumb. I have $1900/mo. soc. sec. I live on and what else can they take?
    Really, you need to calm down. You won't be able to continue with the lawsuit because, once her lawyer amends the petion and informs the court that the automatic stay is in affect, your lawsuit is put on hold until the bk is discharged.

Comment

Last question and THANKS EVERYONE for your responses. I have a call w/my atty. on Mon. A.M. as he's been out of town since we got her atty's note on Friday. What made me file the lawsuit was actions her and her lover ( who lives In MY HOUSE with MY KID for FREE the piece of crap who went AWOL in the Army ) did in 2013 which were POST filing. They filed a Domestic Violence Injunction ( DVI ) both of them which were DROPPED. they've done that 6 times ALL DROPPED besides a false CPS report and a FALSE police report all dropped. ( the police one the psycho. boyfriend said I pointed a gun at him as my dad and I waited for my wife to come home to watch my kid. I don't drive as I'm paralyzed and I don't own a gun. He waited A WEEK to file it and did the WRONG day. It was dropped but, they wouldn't charge him with filing a false report ) My wife then went to the police and said I violated the DROPPED motion by contacting her with evidence OUTSIDE The timeframe of the temporary motion and the police sent it to the state who charged me. We told them you have NOTHING and my wife asked for a continuance as she said she had more evidence. She had NONE and dropped it. Well it costs me $196 to get transportation each time as I don't drive. That is MALICOUS PROSECUTION as she knew she had nothing and lied. Then the first week of June ALL of my neighbors get a BEWARD NEIGHBORHOOD ALERT about me with sick lies that I point guns at people, that I intercept WiFi and other signals to sue against people and more. Each envelope had the other neighbors as the sender. It's them. That was IT!!!! I paid for ANOTHER atty. as we were having our final divorce hearing in July and filed the lawsuit last month after a long time to get all the stuff together. So, I can't still file one vs. her as it's pre and post filing? This is her lovers 3rd bankruptcy. 1st one was a 13 with his 1st wife ( 96), then another in 2006 he had his wife file Chapter 13 while they were married as she bought property with $214,000 he stole from his dad who told me his son is evil and has disowned him for that. And now my wife is filing the MORNING WE WENT TO GO GET ATTY. FEE'S FROM HER. Think it was planned?
      Disabled, I get that you are very angry and hurt, and I don't blame you. But I cannot read this post, as it has no paragraph spacing. I attempted to break it up and format it properly, but gave up. Kudos to those who made their way through it.

Please do try to contain your anger in future posts, and help all of your fellow members. Keep in mind that profanity or otherwise derogatory terms in your posts are against forum rules. An earlier post of yours had to be edited. Please take a few minutes to review the rules. Here they are for your convenience:

Thank you.
      Last edited by AngelinaCat; 11-30-2013, 06:47 PM.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Maybe I just continue the lawsuit and play dumb. I have $1900/mo. soc. sec. I live on and what else can they take?
        If you want to proceed with your lawsuit and win, then you need to be rational and literally calm down. Your anger here, on the board, is just making matters worse. Take the very good suggestions given, even by an attorney here on the board, and speak with your attorney.

No one is blaming you for being angry and we don't need the details. As my co-moderator has now addressed, we do not need any more derogatory statements. It does nothing to help. Maybe it makes you feel better, but it doesn't help.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

This is my last response to this post, as I agree with Des, we may read about this in the paper somewhere. When you allow your emotions to control you, you rarely if ever make rational, intelligent decisions. We have all had some degree of upset in our lives, otherwise why would be be here. I, myself am in the process of a divorce, so I do somewhat understand your frustration. However, what you do not seem to understand is that the court does not care one whit about your feelings and what has happened to you. The court only cares about the law. You can play "dumb" if you wish, but it won't do you any good. As for what can be taken from you, piss a judge off and you might find yourself in a jail cell. There is such as thing as contempt of court charges. They aren't used often, but they can be. I urge you to try and talk to someone about your anger. When you let someone else's actions control your feelings, well then you lose. It really is your choice. Best of luck to you. I really hope it all works out.

Comment

Yeah, I'm done here as well. Should have followed Des's suggestion yesterday.

I'd suggest the mods consider locking this thread.

Comment

Done!
              "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X