top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the longest time it took your mailed payment to get to the Trustees PO Box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grndmom53 View Post
    We are in Arizona & also send to the TN address. We also sent our payment 1/17 & still not posted! it usually takes 7-10 days for the payment to post! I always check the 13 website daily to make sure the payment is recvd! this is our 57th payment, only 3 more to go! We have never had a problem with mailing our payment.
    Wow!!!! 3 months to go....you must be so happy and excited and happy
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Originally posted by sophieanne View Post
      Wow!!!! 3 months to go....you must be so happy and excited and happy
      Ok, I just checked the 13 data center website, our payment shows received on 1/24/14!

yes , very happy we are almost done. It seems like the last few months are going so slow, just want it to be over!

Comment

Interesting...
        My payment posted this morning (the 25th) but showed it was received on the 22nd...
        all's well that ends well...too stay sane i will go back to all my future payments being priority post...less stress.
        I hope everyone is having a good weekend.
        Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

I send mine from calif to TN and it takes 7 days and always post on a friday for some reason, trustee uses online payments now SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH better...

Comment

Good to see that you are able to send in a bit extra.

We send our money orders in snail mail and it seems the trustee only checks the payment PO box on Tuesdays. So there are times when it does not show until the following week or even two weeks out. The payments are dispersed somewhere in the middle of the following month and the trustee has never sent us a note concerning our payment history. There are months in our history that show late, but again the trustee or the attorney have not notified us that it is a concern. I am concerned, but no notices.
            Two summers ago our on time July payment seemed to have been lost as it did not show until well into the following month. I was told to relax as the trustee and the office may take vacation.
            11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X