Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About to Complete

Looked up my case on ndc.org today. Status is now "About to Complete"

After my Feb. payment and tax refund, all filed claims are paid off at 100%. I was originally a 32% payback, but a few creditors did not file a proof of claim.

What pitfalls do I have to look out for?

sounds like great news!!!! i didn't do a 13, but a 7. from what i have learned from this forum with those discharging with the 13s sometimes it takes a bit of time. late minutes distributions, or this or that. hopefully a member that went through this will take a look at your thread and be able to supply a more definitive answer for you.

good luck!
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Just make sure that you've completed the Finanacial Management class and the Post confirmation domestic support and tax return declaration document has been signed and returned to your attorney ( this might not be applicable in your District). My Discharge took about a month after my last payment was received by the trustee. Enjoy the fresh start! Wait a month or two after discharge to review and cleanup your credit reports.

Comment

So the TT pulled a fast one on me this week....

Just looked up my case on NDC.org. They paid out my Tax Refund on Monday, bringing everything to a zero balance. Case status is now "COMPLETED AS EXT PLAN". And I have a refund.

It also shows my March payment as "Balance on hand". I assume that will be refunded to me also.

On Pacer, I see they filed a Notice of Plan Completion this afternoon.

So close....

Comment

Are those ants in your pants driving you nuts? Seems like it.

Just say'n.

Congrats.
          11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Congrats! It's encouraging as I am in GA as well. I make my last payment end of this month and hope I get such speedy results!
            March 2009 - Filed Ch 13 April 2009 - 341 Meeting
            Sept 2009 - Confirmed April 2014 Plan completed May 2014 - Discharged!!

Comment

Originally posted by spidge View Post
              Are those ants in your pants driving you nuts? Seems like it.

Just say'n.

Congrats.
              Anxious to get away from the TT and the Atty....

Comment

Originally posted by kmjatl View Post
                Anxious to get away from the TT and the Atty....
                I'm with ya.

Those ants are bug'n me and I still have 20 payments to go.
                11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X