Discharge waiting now 6 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharge waiting now 6 months

My last payment was August 2013, I'm still waiting on discharge. I recently was diagnosed with Brain cancer. I just want to move on. My attorney ignores my calls and emails. Is 6 months the norm? Please help. This stress is not good for me

It seems like a very long time to me. Did you take the 2nd education course? I would think I would go to the attorneys office. Did you look at Pacer or the NDC to see what they say? If all else fails I would contact the trustees office.
    Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Pacer says waiting discharge. Notice of objections where sent and they had 30 days. That marked has passed been no update. In November I was told by my attorney office would not recommend we contacting office. This stress is taking toll. I wAs told to call the attorney office and send emails daily. Which just adds more.

Comment

I'm in Pa. Is there a delay anyone might know?

Comment

Originally posted by mkstlowe View Post
          I'm in Pa. Is there a delay anyone might know?
          You should call trustee office, and inquire.

Comment

Where in PA? I live in Western PA and the trustee there is very efficient and diligent.

I just got my discharge in PA last week. My last payment was also in August. There is a new judge who took the bench in the middle of my case. That might be the cause for taking so long. I know in PA it just takes longer than other states, and other larger states in the East and Midwest just because of the sheer number of cases.

I would contact the trustee's office and show them the letters you have stating that the notice of objections period has run out.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X