top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help-How many payments remain on my CH 13?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help-How many payments remain on my CH 13?

I made my 51st payment last week. Had to meet with attorney today regarding income reduction by 60 percent.I have 9 more payments left to reach 5years or do I pay until my chapter 13 got confirmed? It was 6 months later?

If you would please ask an administrator to change the title of the thread to garner more responses.

I do not understand your question though either, but would need more info.

Are you above or below median?
    Are there priority debts like taxes or mortgage arrears included in the plan?
    Did you discuss a hardship discharge with your attorney?
    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

From what I have read you only owe sixty payments but sometimes until documentation is all done you keep paying and then get what you over paid back. That's my understanding. Sorry it's got harder but you are so close!!!
      Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

A few states the 60 months begin at confirmation, but the majority of states it is from the date you filed. I don't remember see NY as one from the confirmation date but you lawyer could tell you for sure.
        Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Originally posted by jange View Post
          A few states the 60 months begin at confirmation, but the majority of states it is from the date you filed. I don't remember see NY as one from the confirmation date but you lawyer could tell you for sure.
          I've heard of two states that go from confirmation: Ohio and Michigan, both in the Sixth Circuit.
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Thank you all. Will keep you updated.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X