Uh oh. Missed one payment of sixty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh oh. Missed one payment of sixty.

I'm down to what would have been my last payment at the end of this month... But I was going through my trustee's website and discovered I'm a payment behind. It seems I missed my payment in my second month and I didn't realise it. All of my payments since that second month are taken directly out of my paycheck as an attachment. But I am showing as delinquent for 2/3 of a payment, which makes me incredibly nervous.

Are there any foreseeable issues? I just can't believe I managed to miss it! From what I can tell, my last payment will pay off the last of what I owe, even without the delinquent payment.

There are no issues if the audit finds you missed a payment. They'll just have you make it up. However, the Trustee should have caught this, in my opinion, on the annual audit. Talk to your attorney and see if this is an issue. It should be easily fixed by paying the amount due.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X