Trustee Final Audit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trustee Final Audit

Very close to the end....only 5 payments left....does anyone know what is involved in the final audit process? Is this just a check on what you paid in and if the creditors got their money?

My understanding is that the trustee makes sure disbursements have been made correctly and that checks to creditors have been cashed. The audit should not involve you at all, except that it may result in you receiving a refund check if you have paid more than required.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

When does the final audit phase start? After the last payment? I finish around 2/26/15.

Comment

DT, I know when my case got closer to the closing order date it changed from "Active" to "Close Pending" and then to "Closed - Pending FRA" on my trustee's dashboard relatively quickly.

I stopped using NDC entirely once I discovered the trustee's dashboard. Was so much easier to keep track of how much was left, approximate months remaining, etc. I only check NDC periodically now. Look to see if your trustee has something similar. So now I check pacer once a day after close of business and the dashboard twice daily for new activity. I'm so close to discharge. Just need the FRA to be finished already and then I'm free. Hopefully all before my birthday at the end of the month.

Good luck!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X