Need help regarding trustee payments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help regarding trustee payments

We only have 2 payments left on our 13 we filed back in 2011. Today I was on 13 data center and noticed that our trustee has not made any payments on our mortgage. We included one past due mortgage payment in our 13 plan. Our two remaining payments do not add up to enough to make this payment. I am not sure why, was hoping someone on here might have some ideas. Thanks

Have you checked your confirmed plan to make sure it includes the mortgage arrears? I suggest you contact your attorney.

If unsecured creditors have been paid instead of the mortgage, I think the trustee would discover that during the audit and get a refund from the unsecured creditors. It sounds like you are in a 3 year plan. The worse that will happen is that your plan will have to be extended long enough to pay the arrears.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Thanks LadyInTheRed I have a call into the attorney's office I will probably have to call multiple times in order to get an answer. I did look it up and our confirmed plan does include the payment. We will be short about 42 dollars. I just hope that she does not keep making monthly payments to creditors and not save it for the mortage. I cannot wait for this to be over, just 2 more payments.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X