Lien strip after discharge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmc-2008 View Post
    Wait.... What??? I am doing a lie n strip, it was granted. I am almost 2 years in. Do you mean they can rethink this????? Omg!
    Sorry dmc-2008 if you just filled your shorts. Mine was originally approved the morning before my 341. My original judge retired and the judge who took over insists on an adversarial proceeding in order to complete the deal/strip. Another $2K to fork over at the end of my plan. Evidently it is a service issue as there is a requirement to serve like a summons to ensure every party involved knows. The old way was to simply use mail as it is the normal business practice for most communications. As soon as the ruling was issued I received the info, so if you have not recieved anything I would think your good to go. I might call my attorney to confirm though.

Very frustrating mainly because my judge is the only one it seems in the west that insists on the AP for every lien strip. Also it should only be applicable to new cases and not cases where all the planning was already done.

patieboy38, are you paying 100% of your base or of your debts? Lucky dog either way.
    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X