Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Student loan forebear

After almost two years into the 13 I got this notice today:

While a Forbearance has been applied to your account you are obligated to repay the loan in accordance with the revised repayment plan. Interest will continue to accrue on the loan for the full term of the forbearance, and you may discontinue the forbearance at any time.

Please do not discard your payment coupons during this payment suspension period. You will only be issued a new coupon book if your coupons expire prior to the suspension end date or your monthly installment amount changes.

Any borrowers enrolled in ACS' automatic withdrawal program will have their payments automatically withdrawn on their next scheduled due date once payment suspension ends.

... How come now? I do make payments every month still!

Thank you
    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

I cannot offer anything toward this topic, but I do hope you slide through without issue.
    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

If you really want to know why it took them this log to put the loan in forbearance, call and ask. But, I wouldn't worry about it. Just keep making your payments like you have been so your debt gets paid down.
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyInTheRed View Post
        If you really want to know why it took them this log to put the loan in forbearance, call and ask. But, I wouldn't worry about it. Just keep making your payments like you have been so your debt gets paid down.
        K thanks
        Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X