Plan Complete??????confused????Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan Complete??????confused????Help

I looked up on line on the national data center, and it shows for status: plan completed. It also shows a creditor returned a payment.
    My last payment was supposed to be December? but it shows this, I haven't received anything from m y Attorney or the court itself can anyone explain?
    Thank you

Nobody here can explain what's going on. Without more information about your plan and creditors' claims, we can't even make a reasonable guess. Call your attorney and keep making payments unless your attorney or the trustee tells you otherwise.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I was just asking my plan should be completed in December that would have been the 60 month, but What shows on NDC if plan complete for status? That was my questions.

Comment

whirlwind 123 - you did put the word "confused" in your title, so the way to get "un-confused" is to examine your Chapter 13 Plan Confirmation document to find out how many payments were ordered.
        In Chapter 13 cases where there have been no changes or modifications to the original confirmed plan, the total amount of money accounted for in the payments equals the plan base amount. The "Plan Completed" date listed on the NDC site means the trustee has acknowledged receiving all of the plan payments, and the plan base amount has been satisfied. This is exactly what the Court ordered, and it has been accomplished. But that is ALL it means. The trustee and your attorney (if you have one) are duty-bound to inform you of what happens next.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X