top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notice of Satisfaction on claim paid in full 2 years ago?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice of Satisfaction on claim paid in full 2 years ago?

We received a copy of Notice of Satisfaction for Claim #5 in the mail. Copy went to our lawyer and trustee. This is signed by JP Morgan whom we owe the most currently. Only thing is claim #5 was an IRS debt that was paid off first and was paid in full in December 2012. Is it normal to get a copy of this 2 years later?

I emailed our attorney to confirm.
    Filed ch 13 03/2012. Final payment made 03/2015. Discharged 8/04/15!!!

I think your attorney is best suited to answer this question. There may be a mixup in the claim numbers.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thanks, I hope he is around today. May not hear him till after New Year. Fingers crossed it really in regards to Chase claim.

Comment

OMG!!! Lawyer says claim #5 on court records is Chase (I looked at Pacer and I didn't see that). Our 2nd is now satisfied and paid in full. If this all correct we should be looking at final payment in June 2015!!!

Comment

Congratulations on satisfying your second! It will be nice to receive that Release (or Satisfaction) of Mortgage in the mail! Keep up the good work and I do hope your Chapter 13 ends earlier than your projected November 2016 date.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Sounds like good news!
            Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

What a great surprise that must have been. I don't know about you but the second was the main reason to file.
              11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X