Auto Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Draft

I just wrote a lengthy new tread & when I tried to post it it said I did not have permission & it was "auto saved". How do I find it. Thank you. sammie
    Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

I think you would have to hit the back button in your browser. So, it may be too late at this point. This board limits how long a post can be. So, I recommend either composing long posts in a word processor, or copying the text before you click "post" so that you don't risk losing the text. For a long post, break it into sections, post the first part and then reply to your original post to post the rest of the text.

ETA: Or consider a shorter post. If your post is longer than the board will allow, many people will not take the time to read the entire post.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I just tried to test my theory and when created a post that was too long, I got a message that my post was too long and was allowed to continue to edit. There was nothing about auto save. I was able to learn that the maximum allowed length of a thread is 40,000 characters.

While typing this, I saw a message come up that said "auto saved". I left the page after that and came back to this thread. At the bottom left of the area where you type a quick reply, there was a "Restore Auto-Saved Content" button. I clicked that and my text was restored.
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Thank you so much. You go above and beyond to help everyone. That was what I meant auto-saved. sammie
        Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X