No announcement yet.

The wait is killing me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunate timing. My car was totalled in November, so I have had to rent a car until I was allowed to take out debt again.

Comment

tx, I sure hope the discharge is swift for you. Sorry to hear of the car problems. I was considering dropping full coverage on our cars when my wife went and made good friends with a palm tree. Thank goodness insurance gave us enough to replace it with at least a decent car.

Just keep fighting and setting yourself up to take advantage of the discharge.
      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Congrats to you !!! I really hope I am not too far away from my discharge but I am so frustrated that it taking so long after my last payment. They should have said a 5 1/2 yr Chapter 13 ..... I am very thankful to have made it thru with little to no problems but I am ready to be done with all this... Everyday I tell myself I am one day closer to the end...
        Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
        Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
        Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

Thanks, really happy that it is all over finally!

Comment

Congratulations!!!
            Filed ch 13 03/2012. Final payment made 03/2015. Discharged 8/04/15!!!

Comment

Originally posted by klandsb View Post
              Congrats to you !!! I really hope I am not too far away from my discharge but I am so frustrated that it taking so long after my last payment. They should have said a 5 1/2 yr Chapter 13 ..... I am very thankful to have made it thru with little to no problems but I am ready to be done with all this... Everyday I tell myself I am one day closer to the end...
              klandsb, I'm still waiting also. I haven't seen anything change. I go into pacer once or twice a week, see nothing has changed with the date and sign back out. Attorney told me expect the discharge in April. I'll wait a few more weeks and check with him again.
              Discharged 5/2015

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X