House Keeping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House Keeping?

I know the answer to this, but sometimes I think I am a know it all and I can be wrong. As some of you know my health is not so good and I am now on new autoimmune suppressants to boot. Not only do they make me so tired I could lie down anywhere and skeep at any time, they make it impossible to do much more than go to work and come home and crash.

Last weekend I got the idea to call molt maids and they came and cleaned my place. Did they do a great job , not as well as I do when I am healthy, but the place is clean.

I need to watch germs, because without immune system, I could get really sick.

Anyway, if I ever get into a bind would the trustee look at this as a valid expense? I have lots of things that have gone way up, but this is the most.

I am not about to modify for this but if I have to for other reasons is it valid?
    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

My guess is that the trustee would object. But, if you could get a letter from your doctor saying your health is dependant on a certain level of sanitation that you are physically unable to maintain, I would hope that the trustee or judge would allow it.

Let's hope you won't ever have to find out the answer.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Yes i hope it never comes to that. Everything is going up though! But i just try to cut here and there to make things work. I hope my med stops making me so tired and i will get back to my own cleaning! Though it sure is nice.
      Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X