top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Done with my 13 early...can this be right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done with my 13 early...can this be right?

I was supposed to be making payments until the end of May, but the trustee came to us at the end of March and said we needed to complete the credit course for us to be discharged by May 7th. I had doubts about this until i checked my bank account . April 10th was the first paycheck in almost five years that deposited whole with no garnishment!!!!!!!! Not sure if this happens a lot. I thought the schedule and disbursement was pretty cut and dried except the trustees share month to month. Now today I received a check in the mail from the trustee all official like Has this happened before? I keep thinking there has to be a catch somwhere.

Pinch yourself good and hard. Sounds like your golden.
    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Wow! That's great!! Are you 100% payback? Woot!!!
      Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Wow .. you are a very lucky BK filer. Congrats & enjoy your fresh start ....
        Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
        Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
        Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

Yes we were 100% payback. I received letters for two of my creditors to dispute the amounts in 3 weeks, but I know they were paid in full 2 yrs ago. If everything is on the up and up, then this is pretty awesome. Ill update if theres any glitches. Just glad its done.

Comment

16 Payments to go....
            Final Payment 7/2016

Comment

Congratulations!
              LadyInTheRed is in the black!
              Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
              $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Wow, I am happy for you!!!! Woot!
                Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

I am "done" in June, three more payments, credit counseling post BK done....I go to National Data base and it shows a "credit" of 228$...anyone know what that might be??? I should pay till June...but what is with the "credit"?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by freeme0215 View Post
                    I am "done" in June, three more payments, credit counseling post BK done....I go to National Data base and it shows a "credit" of 228$...anyone know what that might be??? I should pay till June...but what is with the "credit"?

Thanks
                    Call your attorney or trustee as they may have some good news for you.
                    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Yes, it happened to us. Congratulations!
                      Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X