Ndc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ndc

How do you make sense of th info on that site? What are the important columns and info in your opinion! So confusing.

I think they got my file date wrong!
    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

NDC is a tool for the trustee to use to manage your case. How they use it and the quality of the information varies by trustee. It is not a court record. For example, until a couple of months ago, NDC showed that I was paying 100% to all creditors, which is way off. While I enjoyed watching my car loan get paid off, IMO, the real value to a debtor is to be able to confirm that plan payments are received.

I bet that most BK debtors do not even know about NDC. I only know about it because I read about it here.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

That makes sense. It was comforting to see that they recieved the cashiers check for my taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by dmc-2008 View Post
        That makes sense. It was comforting to see that they recieved the cashiers check for my taxes.
        ...and noting the plan base rising the amount of the check. I take screen shots and file them away for comparison.

Note; I am under median.

If you are in Riverside you can request a password from your trustee to follow along on 13network.com. Similar to NDC and it does not have a line for the total base. I do agree that the info is confusing, but with time and help from folks here I have been able to make sense of it all and not get to excited.
        11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Thank you Spidge I actually just googled trying to find the name of the other site! Thank you!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X