After meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After meeting?

I was told by the trustee I will be receiving my discharge papers in the mail, am I done now or when I get my papers?

The discharge, and the papers, will come sometime after 60 days have elapsed from the first scheduled 341 Meeting of Creditors. If you just had your 341 Meeting yesterday, then you have 59 days to go. Please be aware that the discharge may not come "immediately" after day 60. In many districts the discharge is automated and the computer system, baring any "flags" on the case, will automatically issue the discharge on day 61. In other districts this process is manual and can take from a couple of days to a few weeks.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I guess what I am asking can I now buy and sell or receive gifts?

Comment

Are you a no asset case? Regardless, you can buy gifts, you can receive gifts, you can even operate a/your business.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Yes, a no asset case. Chapter 7.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X