anyone ever dealt with care credit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone ever dealt with care credit?

ok i have problem i recently got my son braces through them and they (the dentist) are paid in full for his braces he is still receiving treatments at the dental office and he has to complete them he hasnt been going long things happened due to an adoption of my granddaughter I cant afford to pay my unsecured debt anymore will the dentist still see my son since they have been paid? should i try to pay care credit even though i really cant? my son has to have the braces for medical reasons our insurance paid for one set but not for the 2nd set he has a severe over bite and was griding his teeth they told me without correction he would loose his teeth i had to do something im so worried if i dont pay the dentist will stop treatments but if hes been paid already can he? anyone know anything about care credit? i want to include them in the ch 7 if i can thanks

If you used Care Credit, then your doctor was already paid. You have no choice but to include them in any bankruptcy. You can't select which creditor to include/exclude you have to include every single one.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X