Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting is coming up soon...April 16th

So far I am actually looking forward to this. Am I nuts???? As of right now I am not too concerned. Should I be studying anything? I have watched a few mock ones on You Tube. Should I be doing anything else to prepare.I might be nervous as we get closer but right now I am good. I am just SO READY TO PUT THIS IN THE PAST. We retained our attorney in Aug. 2017 and it has been a LONG DRAWN OUT process so I am just ready to be done.

No, you're not nuts. For Chapter 7s, the 341 Meeting is the last thing that you need to do (for 95% or more of cases). After the 341 Meeting, it's smooth sailing to the 60 days. If you have a decent attorney, you'll know what objections or questions to expect and that good attorney should also have a strategy in place (Plan A/Plan B). The Plan B is hardly ever the path, but borderline cases could run into some friction.

I think that you'll be fine.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

I am not an attorney. Any advice provided is not legal advice.

Comment

There's a PDF of the official Trustee's Handbook online with most of the questions they might ask that's handy to check out. There's a link to it in one of the stickied threads on the 341 forum:

https://www.bkforum.com/forum/before...rustee-ask-341

Otherwise, just ask your attorney any questions and try not to worry too much about it, most of the things people worry about getting asked never come up! All you have to do is be honest and don't try to hide anything. It'll be over before you know it! Good luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kay2017 View Post
        There's a PDF of the official Trustee's Handbook online with most of the questions they might ask that's handy to check out. There's a link to it in one of the stickied threads on the 341 forum:

https://www.bkforum.com/forum/before...rustee-ask-341

Otherwise, just ask your attorney any questions and try not to worry too much about it, most of the things people worry about getting asked never come up! All you have to do is be honest and don't try to hide anything. It'll be over before you know it! Good luck!!!

Thank you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
          No, you're not nuts. For Chapter 7s, the 341 Meeting is the last thing that you need to do (for 95% or more of cases). After the 341 Meeting, it's smooth sailing to the 60 days. If you have a decent attorney, you'll know what objections or questions to expect and that good attorney should also have a strategy in place (Plan A/Plan B). The Plan B is hardly ever the path, but borderline cases could run into some friction.

I think that you'll be fine.
          Thank you!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X