Honestly.... kind of anti-climactic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly.... kind of anti-climactic?

So I know I should be ecstatic, as just saw my discharge come through on Pacer, but after plenty of filings that are pages and pages long, I'm almost "surprised" (haha) at how the discharge order is so simple? Am I just weird for thinking this? LOL.

"IT IS ORDERED: A discharge under 11 U.S.C. § 1328(a) is granted to: xxx"

It's the most powerful sentence in the world!

Congratulations!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

It's a wonderful thing! Congrats! I was pretty excited since ours ended early and I wasn't expecting the discharge. I thought it might be earlier than 5 yrs, but thought maybe a month or two not 8!
      I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Congratulations ..it’s a great feeling!! I do understand the anticlimactic feeling..suddenly the process just stops. All the best as you go back to a non plan life.
        Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

TYSM Carmella and sophieanne ! Now to just wait for the dust to settle a bit! Looks like experian already had updated to show the discharge. Now for the other two to do it

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X