top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG You guys...I'm closed....I'm Closed!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG You guys...I'm closed....I'm Closed!!!!

HI everybody,I've been waiting and waiting to see my BK closed and I just checked and it was closed yesterday the 15th!!!!
    I am soooo happy!!
    What a great Christmas gift...now I can join everyone else that was closed recently and celebrate a new found financial freedom.
    I feel great!
    Donna
    Donna

Filed Pro Se August 10,2006 :cry: 341 Meeting: September 19,2006 :blink: Last Day to Object: November 20,2006 :cool: Discharged: November 27,2006 :clapping: CLOSED: December 15,2006 :tongue:

Yah!! Congratulations!!

Comment

Doing the happy dance.....

Originally posted by confusedinVA View Post
      Yah!! Congratulations!!
      Thanks confusedinVA,After looking at saucey's post that theirs 'closed' I decided to take another look at mine ...and wallah....it was closed
      I'll be celebrating all weekend long!
      Donna
      Donna

Filed Pro Se August 10,2006 :cry: 341 Meeting: September 19,2006 :blink: Last Day to Object: November 20,2006 :cool: Discharged: November 27,2006 :clapping: CLOSED: December 15,2006 :tongue:

Comment

Originally posted by 9877donna View Post
        Thanks confusedinVA,After looking at saucey's post that theirs 'closed' I decided to take another look at mine ...and wallah....it was closed
        I'll be celebrating all weekend long!
        Donna
        Great news, Donna! What a wonderful early Christmas present! Congratulations and enjoy your fresh financial start!
        I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
        06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
        07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
        10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
        01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
        09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
        06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
        08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
        Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

YEAH!! Doing the Happy Dance for you!
          Filed..........August 10. 2006
          341.........September 22, 2006
          Last Day for Objections........November 21, 2006
          Discharged............November 27, 2006

Comment

congrats !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lrprn View Post
              Great news, Donna! What a wonderful early Christmas present! Congratulations and enjoy your fresh financial start!
              Thanks Irprn.I sure will enjoy Christmas now without all that financial stress...
              Donna
              Donna

Comment

Originally posted by ConnieS View Post
                YEAH!! Doing the Happy Dance for you!
                Hi ConnieS,Thanks.I was just having a cocktail and a smile
                A very BIG smile at that....
                Donna
                Donna

Comment

Originally posted by possumfat View Post
                  congrats !!!!!
                  Woo-Hoo!!! Thanks possomfat for the big congrats!!
                  Donna
                  Donna

Comment

Congrats, Donna!!

WOW!! The presents just keep coming!! Musta been a lot of good little boys and girls here last year!!

Merry Christmas, Donna!!
                    Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
                    Discharged - 12/2006
                    Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
                    Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

Way to go Donna! Im so happy for you! How funny is that ,we closed on the same day! Really Really Awesome! Its a great feeling, isnt it? Now we have to wait and hope that Sinkingfast closes soon too! Were all rooting for you Sinkingfast!

Comment

Originally posted by SinkingFast View Post
                        Congrats, Donna!!

WOW!! The presents just keep coming!! Musta been a lot of good little boys and girls here last year!!

Merry Christmas, Donna!!
                        Yes SinkingFast I'm sooo glad it's all over. Now I can kick back and be happy I've been given the financial freedom to start over.
                        Hope you have a Merry Christmas too Sinking Fast! And here's hoping your BK is closed real soon too!!
                        Donna
                        Donna

Comment

Originally posted by saucey View Post
                          Way to go Donna! Im so happy for you! How funny is that ,we closed on the same day! Really Really Awesome! Its a great feeling, isnt it? Now we have to wait and hope that Sinkingfast closes soon too! Were all rooting for you Sinkingfast!
                          Isn't it great saucey!! I'm hoping SinkingFast will be closing soon too!
                          It's great to get so much support on this board! Everybody's words of encouragement really,really make a difference.
                          Happy Holidays to all.
                          Debbie
                          Donna

Comment

Congrats!!
                            9/28/06: Filed Chapter 7
                            10/25/06: 341 meeting Done!
                            12/25/06: Last day for objections.... Dear Santa, can we have a bk discharge for Christmas please?
                            1/12/07: Discharged & closed!!

Comment

Congrats! I hope you win the lottery, about 6 months from today...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X