Looking for Online Petition Preparer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Online Petition Preparer

I am looking for the same answer as you are.

I pulled your post from that old thread and made your question its own new thread.

For future reference, if you have a question, start a new thread instead of booting an old one. Your more likely to get better responses.

There are legit BK Petition prep services. Maybe others will post their experiences here. You might also try to get a local BK paralegal to prep your forms for you.
    Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
    Discharged - 12/2006
    Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
    Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

I would say, do not use someone that you cannot sit down with! I used a paralegal. He actually sat down with me and I watched while he inputted the info. He had double computer screen like the tax prep places so I could see what he was putting in. I brought two copies of EVERYTHING so that I could look at what he was looking at. I was organized and prepared and it went well. I would be leary to use someone that I can't meet with.
      Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X