Case Closed Notification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case Closed Notification

When your case is closed do they mail you a notification or a copy of the document............or do you have to go on Pacer and get it ?

it will come in the mail but you can see it on pacer first
    Sometimes life make you deal with ugly and hateful people ,just think of them as sand paper. They may scratch you and rub you the wrong way but eventually you end up smooth and polished and the sand paper becomes old and worn out.

Comment

Yep, Yep!! Family is right.

The Closed Notice will appear on PACER. Then a couple days or so later, the Clerk will mail you a copy. So, about a week from the time it shows on PACER, you'll get your copy in the mail.

If you're close to time to Close and it hasn't happened yet, you can call the Clerk of the Court and nicely ask about it. Your case could have been over looked for some reason. Or, could be your Court has some sort of waiting period before the Clerk processes a Close on cases. Can't hurt to ask.
      Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
      Discharged - 12/2006
      Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
      Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

Hmmmm. I never got anything when mine was closed.Only knew b/c i checked pacer
        Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

Originally posted by cindylynnsmith View Post
          Hmmmm. I never got anything when mine was closed.Only knew b/c i checked pacer
          Me neither. Is this document something that we are going to need in the future?
          Filed: 12-06 341 : 03-07 (moved back)
          LD OB:04-07 no objections!! Discharged: 4/18/07
          Closed: 06/06/07 :yahoo: :yahoo:

Comment

Well my case has been closed on 6/29/07 but there isn't a document attached to it yet, just the entry in Pacer.

Maybe they still need to scan the document into the system...........

CLOSED

Comment

So is this document something we should all be getting (after hopefully being discharged!), or does it somehow vary by state?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X