Creditor List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creditor List

Filing a bk 7 and listed all original creditors, but some of the accounts were sent to outside collection agencies or maybe sold. Do I also have to list these collection agencies to be covered as I'm not sure if I can find all the different agencies the debt was passed to?

Just list the original creditor
    Sometimes life make you deal with ugly and hateful people ,just think of them as sand paper. They may scratch you and rub you the wrong way but eventually you end up smooth and polished and the sand paper becomes old and worn out.

Comment

Negative - list all of them, even if they are duplicate/sold accounts. That way you're covered when the discharge goes through. I had several like that and sure enough, two of the debts that were sold tried to collect on them - but immediately backed off when I reminded them they were 'discharged' too. Much easier if you have a creditor matrix with their name on it.

Comment

I agree poor me. I would probably list everyone it was even possible that I owed money too.

Comment

Yes, include any and all duplicates! Cover all your bases and your credit report will be much easier to update, most of them automatically as IIB.
          Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X