top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone please kill me please today... I am so dumb.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone please kill me please today... I am so dumb.

Okay, I was on myspace just to see if I can find my trustee on myspace, seems dumb but you will be amazed who you find. Well instead of searching for him, I made a mistake and invited him as a friend.

Please, Please anyone experienced with myspace how do you undo this, I can't figure out it out. Why~~ Why!!! I don't want him as a friend, now he will see all my pictures and my messages.

I don't want to delete my page because it isn't that serious but I am sure he will have questions.... Things were going so good until I have way too much time on my hands... had to go looking for my trustee on myspace.

For those of you that are not familiar with myspace just go to www.myspace.com. I am so embarrassed.
    Success is reachable, stretch out your arm and grab it.

You click on edit friends and delete that person
    Sometimes life make you deal with ugly and hateful people ,just think of them as sand paper. They may scratch you and rub you the wrong way but eventually you end up smooth and polished and the sand paper becomes old and worn out.

Comment

Thanks FO7 but it looks like it he does not have a myspace but the invite goes straight to his email, hopefully, he will think it is spam and delete it. It was so dumb of me not to pay attention to what I was doing. I don't want him to think I am up to something.

Comment

I'm sorry, I got a good laugh out of that one, did you invite the judge too?
        I used to have a life, now I have grandkids.

Comment

Granny you sound like my husband, my personality is naturally silly and goofy so my husband thought I did this on purpose. If my trustee opens the email and puts two to two together, I am sure he will have additional questions for me. Worse if he replies back.

Comment

I really hope it gets sent automatically to his spam folder and he never sees it.

But it was hilarious, probably because I have a grown daughter, my wild child, who was driving me nuts with her "myspace" page and it sounded like something she would do.

If you forward emails to all of your friends, check your address book to make sure he didn't save his address in your address book
            I used to have a life, now I have grandkids.

Comment

Go to your home page. Click on "friend requests" next to your inbox button, then on the next page, on the left hand side click " pending requests" and click on "CANCEL REQUEST". Hopefully, you can delete it before he finds it!!! GOOD LUCK!!
              Sarah H Owosso, MI
              WE DID IT!! PRO SE
              Filed 7/30/07 341 meeting 9/20/07 60 DAY CLUB 11/19/07!!! :yahoo::yahoo:
              DISCHARGED!!! 11-26-07:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: CLOSED 12-06-07 :yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Let us know if you make it, OMG how horrible... I hope you get this message in time.
                Sarah H Owosso, MI
                WE DID IT!! PRO SE
                Filed 7/30/07 341 meeting 9/20/07 60 DAY CLUB 11/19/07!!! :yahoo::yahoo:
                DISCHARGED!!! 11-26-07:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: CLOSED 12-06-07 :yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Omg

Baaaaa Hahahahahaahhaha

ROTFLMAO

Good Luck Wid Dat, CatchMeIfYouCan
                  July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
                  Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
                  Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
                  Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

I doubt you are the first to do this. Probably not the first to accidentally invite him as a friend either. There are people that like to check out the trustee and judge. See what they are dealing with. Like I said probably not the first time he's seen it. Hopefully you'll get it all sorted out
                    May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
                    July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
                    September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your advice. I am sure I am not the only one to looked up a trustee, I just think I am the only one that invited him as a friend on myspace. The problem is because his email does not have a myspace account the invite went to his email and there is no way of stopping that transaction. I just have to hope it goes to his spam or hope he gets a good laugh off from that. I also found out my trustee is also a lawyer, I don't know if that is good or bad.
                      Last edited by freshstart06; 07-28-2007, 06:35 AM.

Comment

What?? is the only thing I could think to say...Technology controls us these days for sure.
                        ~You should always check the source otherwise its just a Tabloid"~Tahnya

Comment

Most Trustees are lawyers, just so you know
                          May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
                          July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
                          September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

wow wow wow.
                            I hope for your sake that he doesnt decide to take you up on your "offer of friendship".
                            BTW is their anything incriminating on your myspace? Are you blogging your bankruptcy?
                            I hope not....
                            Technology has, in many ways made our lives more complicated and left open more doors for us to torture ourselves.
                            WAM
                            ch7 8/07 CLOSED: 11/07 Rebuilding and saving.
                            WAMU unsecured $2,000 Capital One unsecured $500
                            PAID OFF MONTHLY!!!

Comment

The best thing to do is stop googleing your trustee. You will not find any information that will answer your questions or relieve you of your anxiety.

Go for a jog and forget about it....

Logan

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X