341 meeting today! *sigh of relief*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting today! *sigh of relief*

Everyone was right! I stressed and worried way too much...
    the creditors meeting went very smooth, no creditors showed up.
    The trustee asked if I needed to make any amendments to my schedules and I said yes - that I had forgotten to list the description of the debt on Schedule F and that I miscalculated my personal property on Schedule B. He said not to worry about Schedule F and if the new values on my Schedule B didn't go over $12k then there was no need for me to file an amendment.
    WOOHOO!
    Then he gave me all the copies of my tax forms, paystubs, and bank statements that I had faxed last week. He said these documents were reviewed and nothing in them "objectionable".
    So, does that mean he's not objecting to anything? How long before there is an update on PACER?

Ps. Another pro-se lady right before me forgot to bring her SS card... it was so funny - the trustee told her to dig around in her purse, that maybe she'd find something with her ssn on it! lol
    Last edited by marzipan13; 07-31-2007, 10:39 AM.
    None

I am so proud of you, Another point for pro se!!!! For all of us Pro se filers WE CAN DO IT!!! Now looking back at this you would have been mad if you paid a lawyer $2000 LOL. Welcome to the 60 day club that I know will go by with flying colors.
    Success is reachable, stretch out your arm and grab it.

Comment

If you ever want to laugh, look back at all your previous ost... You were so frighten and thankfully it was easy for you. I really don't think anyone will objected especially since he gave back you info, good sign.

Comment

I am kicking myself for all the sleepless nights! Especially last night... I kept waking up from dreams of a faceless strangers looking thru my documents and asking me a million questions that I couldnt answer! I am so tired!
        None

Comment

I have had my share of bankruptcy trustee meeting dreams. I can relate

Comment

CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you! It's great to see happy endings! That's wonderful!

You did it, you made it over the hill without hitting any strays!
            Sarah H Owosso, MI
            WE DID IT!! PRO SE
            Filed 7/30/07 341 meeting 9/20/07 60 DAY CLUB 11/19/07!!! :yahoo::yahoo:
            DISCHARGED!!! 11-26-07:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: CLOSED 12-06-07 :yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

How long before pacer is updated?
              I want to see what trustee writes!
              None

Comment

Congrats

Depends on the court locally, you should see a post within the next couple of days I'd think
                May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
                July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
                September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

good for you!!!!! sleep well tonight....guzzie
                  case filed : 6 -5-2007 :blush2:
                  DISCHARGED ...9-26-2007..:yahoo::yahoo:
                  case closed : 11-13-2007 :yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Way to go, Marz!! Always such a relief to have the 341 behind you! Congrats and welcome to the 60 day club - may the days go quickly and quietly!
                    I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                    06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                    07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
                    10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
                    01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
                    09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
                    06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
                    08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
                    Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Congratulations on everything going so smoothly!

It took about 2 days for my entry to show up on PACER. When I went, there were about 3 people who didn't bring their social security card with them. I was in shock. I was holding on to mine for dear life! Sometimes I wish I could be like some of these people who go through life not worrying.

Comment

Originally posted by marzipan13 View Post
                        How long before pacer is updated?
                        I want to see what trustee writes!
                        Depends on the Court.

Our Court, the Trustee's Assistant posted the No Asset/I want to be relieved of my duties Statement in real time at the 341 Meeting. Some Courts have that capability. Others don't.

Some Courts/Trustees post 1x a week. Some 1x every couple of weeks to a month. Depends on the Court's capabilities and the Trustee.

Wanted to add,............. CONGRATS!!!!
                        Last edited by SinkingFast; 07-31-2007, 07:34 PM. Reason: add Congrats!!
                        Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
                        Discharged - 12/2006
                        Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
                        Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

I'm hoping the trustee will declare it a no asset case w/o objections...
                          I got the impression that's where it's leading since he said there was nothing objectional in my documents, that I have until 10/01/07 to receive objections from creditors, told me to do the bk course this week, and said good luck to me!
                          None

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X