Finally An Update After The Meeting 12 Days Later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally An Update After The Meeting 12 Days Later

I am officially waiting for closing!!!! Thank you guys... I feel so much better. I did not truly feel like I was in the 60 day club until he offically declared us no asset/no distribution and I officially see on my file awaiting closing.
    By the way we are a non-consumer case officially so this makes our case safer then most.

This is what my trustee stated:

Trustee Report of No Distribution. I have been duly appointed trustee of this estate and report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and location of property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law or that has been abandoned pursuant to the provisions of 11 USC 554 or 725. Pursuant to FRBP 5009, I hereby certify that this estate has been fully administered. I request that this report be approved and that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee.
    Success is reachable, stretch out your arm and grab it.

thats what you want....
    case filed : 6 -5-2007 :blush2:
    DISCHARGED ...9-26-2007..:yahoo::yahoo:
    case closed : 11-13-2007 :yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

what do you mean by non-consumer case?
      NotFun
      Filed: 10/31/2007
      341: 12/05/2007
      Last day for objections: 02/05/2008

Comment

Send me your leftover valium please
        Chapter 13 filed -8/12/04
        Plan approved- 7/11/05
        Date discharged--10-12-2007
        Date closed- 12/6/2007:yes2::yes2:

Comment

Looks like you won't need it soon!

Keep us posted with the timing of your discharge, i.e. how long after your last ch 13 payment you get the discharge papers.......
          Filed Business Chapter 7: 7/11/07
          341 Meeting: 8/8/07 Asset Case
          US Trustee reviewed case/resolved 9/14/07
          Discharged: 10/11/07 Closed: 11/2/08

Comment

I was so worried because right before filing we took out $1500 which we used to rent another home but he never asked about it so he could not have known what we did. He did not ask about our Indian reservation money that we get nor does he want it. My husbands combine income with the reservation money is $90k and all he did was verify that. He did not ask about our taxes. I was worried that he would look at our file again and have questions.

I think what saved us is the fact we really don't have much consumer debt. Most of our debt is taxes, medical bills, car note. other things but not a lot of CC bills, our CC debt is maybe the most $1500-$2000 if that much. Plus in 2005 my husband only made $25k because of all my eye surgeries he lost his job and we really did not get stable until mid of 2006. my husband finally makes money and we are hit with $43k worth of taxes we have to pay off. thankfully we can discharge some of the taxes

Comment

Arkien, your bk will be completely done soon, I still have to wait until October.

Non-consumer debt is if your non-consumer debt is more then 50%, such as, over due taxes or business debt. any debt that is not consumer. As long as at least 50% is non consumer you do not have to take the means test and some of the rules for bk do not apply to you.
              Last edited by freshstart06; 09-04-2007, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boscoe View Post
                Looks like you won't need it soon!

Keep us posted with the timing of your discharge, i.e. how long after your last ch 13 payment you get the discharge papers.......
                Oh, don't worry, I will

Only trouble is though, I might not be as close as it appears by my siggy. That is based on my trustee site. My plan base will be paid off as soon as my next 2 payments hit, they are both in the mail, and I get paid again this week. But I had thought I was in a 100% payback, up until last night when I found my very last amended plan on pacer. It stated time stays the same as originally- which would be 36 months, which means I am done, because this was my 36th month of payments, albeit a short payment was apparently made this month.
                But everything on my trustee website says 100% payback, which is my original terms, before the last amendment. In that case, I still have 3 more months to go.
                Chapter 13 filed -8/12/04
                Plan approved- 7/11/05
                Date discharged--10-12-2007
                Date closed- 12/6/2007:yes2::yes2:

Comment

freshstart

hey congrates your going to fine we're here cheer you on
                  take care
                  CH. 7 Filed 4/4/07 done DISCHARGED AND CASE CLOSED 7/10/07 approved auto loan 3/082005 ford escape 14500
                  all cc balances paid in full after transactions credit report disputes raised fico 25 points fico 8/07 448 fico 4/08 595

Comment

Thank you so much.

Comment

Congratulations

Now just the wait til discharge and closing
                      May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
                      July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
                      September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Congrats, FS!! You must be so relieved. Your financial fresh start is really close now!
                        I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                        06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                        07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
                        10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
                        01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
                        09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
                        06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
                        08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
                        Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Originally posted by JRScott View Post
                          Congratulations

Now just the wait til discharge and closing
                          So what are you actually waiting for after the discharge?
                          NotFun
                          Filed: 10/31/2007
                          341: 12/05/2007
                          Last day for objections: 02/05/2008

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X