Pacer updated on weekends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer updated on weekends?

Hello folks, thanks for all of your help. Does pacer ever get any updates during the weekend or holidays or outside of normal court business hours? Thanks for all of your great and terrific help.

Probably not.

The high volumn BK attorney's will often file cases on the weekends, but I doubt any trustees will do any updates on the weekends (although it is possible), but the court will probably not issue any updates over the weekends.

Comment

I called and asked this question to the clerk a few months back. Pacer is a real time system. So if anyone if working on the weekend or overtime to get caught up and something is inputed at that time then it would be updated during off hours. Remember, not all trustees are actual employees of the BK courts. Many are hired off line to help with cases, so it is possible they are doing this in addition to their own work so it is possible they could putting in extra hours. My opinion is that it is highly possible that pacer could be updated at any time, but that the majority of the updating would be done during business hours when most clerical support is around to do the entering!
      Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X