Where can I get a Credit Report w/Addresses for Creditors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I get a Credit Report w/Addresses for Creditors

I am not eligible for my free credit report because I last got them in June but now I need a list of my creditors with addresses. I paid $15 for one on Experian but it does not include addresses. Does anyone know where I can get one that includes the address of the creditors?
    "Dont Piss down my back and tell me its raining."

Originally posted by TomBrady View Post
    I am not eligible for my free credit report because I last got them in June but now I need a list of my creditors with addresses. I paid $15 for one on Experian but it does not include addresses. Does anyone know where I can get one that includes the address of the creditors?
    Did you get the report straight through Experian, or through a third party?

I just got an Experian credit report the other day (was my annual free one), but I would think the format would be the same whether it was free or paid for. Through their website, under each category (negative items, accounts in good standing) they listed accounts, and only if you clicked on the account did it give you an address. If you got it through Experian, try logging back in and see if you can click into an account to get more detail.

I hate to say it, but you might want to consider getting your Equifax and TransUnion reports as well. I assume that since you're gathering addresses, you might be doing so for a bankruptcy petition. If so, you don't want to miss anyone! Although most items would show up on all three, items certainly can show up on one report only. If you miss one, it's more costly than the reports to amend them on later.

Truecredit.com (a TransUnion website) lets you get a 3-in-1 credit report for $14.95 total without scores. I can't swear that it would list addresses, but I would be suprised if it didn't. You could always call them in advance to double check, I've had good luck with their customer service reps.
    Filed: 03/31/08 341: 05/15/08 Discharge: 07/15/08
    Do yourself a favor. Check everything I say with a bankruptcy attorney. Most attorneys will even provide a free initial consultation. In fact, it's your life, so check everything anyone says (including your attorney) for yourself!

Comment

I am on Experian (creditexpert.com) I believe. I just get a html report that rattles off the creditors but does not list their address, I do not see a place where you can click to get more information on the creditor...

Comment

Tom, your most recent bills from your creditors should have an address for correspondence listed, that is sufficient for bk. You can also call and ask where they would prefer to receive a bk notice, esp if the balance is huge. If you have already been contacted by attorneys for any of your creditors, include them as well, plus any collection agencies involved. List them ALL in your matrix to avoid having a creditor come back and say they weren't notified of your bk.

Also, many clerks match the addresses in the matrix to the creditors on your schedules. I got that from the clerk at my courthouse but couldn't find any other info on it, and ended up having to figure it out from other cases I looked at. Here's a post where I explained how to list all those addresses on your schedules so that it's clear which address on your matrix belongs to which creditor, for the clerks:

Good luck!!!
        Nolo Press book on filing Chapter 7, there are others too. (I have no affiliation with Nolo Press; just a happy customer.) Best wishes to you!

Comment

truecredit gives all the addresses on the 3in1 report
          Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

cindylynnsmith, thanks for the update would hate to waste another 15 dollars.

FreshLikeADaisy - Thank you so much for your informed answers so far!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X