Discharged and Closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

case manager

No I just finished final payment in a 36 month ch 13. I will look into the case manager though to see if anyone can find out what the holdup is . Again sooooooooo happy for you & thanks for the info

Comment

So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k

PS: glad you're gonna stick around!
      You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing

Comment

Hey, Fresh, congratulations to you!! You are awesome, with that amazingly funny, dry sense of humor. I read nearly all of your posts, simply for the fact that you have such an eloquent way of putting things. Cheers to you!! P.S. Filed Ch 7 today (Tampa) cross your fingers and toes for me!

Comment

So, so happy for you, Fresh! You did a fantastic job filing on your own - you are the poster girl for pro se!! I hope you are proud of everything you have accomplished - you did it!! Congratulations and enjoy your well-deserved debt-free life! So glad you are going to hang with us - you've touched more lives positively here than you will ever know!
          I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
          06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
          07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
          10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
          01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
          09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
          06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
          08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
          Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

FRESHLIKEADAISY- Congrats to you. Onward and upward from here!

Comment

Thanks everyone... (blushing) That means a great deal to me.

I hope that I have done some good: if I have, if what I have gone through helps anyone else, then it was not meaningless at all and makes it all much, much lighter to bear. I'm so glad!

(P.S. Good luck Tallberry!!!)
              Nolo Press book on filing Chapter 7, there are others too. (I have no affiliation with Nolo Press; just a happy customer.) Best wishes to you!

Comment

Congratulations!

May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
                July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
                September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

YAY!!! Congratulations! I know it feels great for it to be over with now!
                  Filed 12/20/07 [X] 341 meeting 1/15/08 [X] Trustee Declines to Dismiss 2/25/08 [X] DISCHARGED AND CLOSED 03/19/08 [ X ]

Comment

YAY Congrats on your discharge! I can't wait until it happens for me
                    Filed 01/31/08
                    341 03/10/08:
                    Last day for Objections 05/09/2008
                    DISCHARGED AND CLOSED 05/12/2008

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X